Posted 8 months ago
Started my Bodybyvi 90 day challenge today!!! Yay! I loved my last smoothie!!
8oz low cal cranberry juice
8 oz frozen strawberries
2 scoops Bodybyvi
hard boiled egg
Tilapia fillet 4 oz
hummus and carrots
2 scoops Bodybyvi
1tsp peanut butter
2 tsp sugar free chocolate pudding powder
1 small banana
8oz almond milk
its that time again
Posted 11 months ago
i’m in the process of making over my tumblr. making it more of what i want. so you will see some changes in the content i post. let me know what you think.
Guilt Free Pizza Bites
Posted 1 year ago
Prep time: 10 Minutes - Cook time: 25-30 Minutes
Yield: Makes 24 Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- 2 Cups Grated Cauliflower (washed, dried and grated using a food processor or cheese grater by hand until rice-like or thinner – Note – Approximately one head of cauliflower)
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Cup 1% Cottage Cheese (drained)
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 2 Tsp Parsley
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Optional)
- 1-2 Tbsp Frank’s Hot Sauce (Optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 F.
- Using a healthy cooking oil spray your mini muffin tin.
- In a hot frying stir fry the “cauliflower rice” until the cauliflower is slightly translucent (about 6-8 minutes). Place in a bowl and let cool.
- Place all other ingredients the food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl combine both the “cauliflower rice” and blended ingredients. Mix completely.
- Evenly spoon mixture into your muffin tin molds. Press pizza dough down evenly and firmly (*The pressing down firmly is very important to make sure these stick together).
- Place in your oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the pizza bites from the oven and let set until cool (This is also very important – let these pizza bites set in their pan for 5 – 10 minutes before removing – If you take them out while they are too hot they will break).
- Once cool remove from muffin tin (either by tipping them out OR by running a thin knife down along the side and popping them out).
- Use organic, natural pizza or pasta sauce for dipping